10" RODI Standard (1.0 Micron) Sediment Filter - Generic
Sediment Filter Cartridge - 2.5 in dia x 10 in L.
Sediment Filters are high efficiency depth gradient density filter cartridges with almost absolute micron ratings.
They are strongly recommended for areas with extremely high sediment levels like NY, WA, ND, NC and IL etc.
The gradient pore structure of these cartridges captures larger particles in the outer sections of the filter cartridge, while providing highly efficient and consistent removal of smaller particles in the core.
- Graduated sediment removal
- Excellent for use in areas with extremely high sediment levels
- Near absolute micron rating
- Proprietary center core for added strength
- Longer life cycles
- Greater particulate holding capacity
- Consistent filtration even at high differential pressures
- 100% polypropylene construction
- Cartridge free of surfactants, binders and adhesives
- Negligible extractables
- Meet USP - XXIII Class VI Plastics Requirements