COR 15 - This submersible pump (that can also be run externally) now has its own external control box but still only requires you connect it up one place - 1Link. With less than 50w of power it is pushing 1500gph and more importantly at 6' of head pressure it still pushes nearly 1000gph! This makes it the perfect pump for mid-sized aquariums. And, you get the added benefit of Apex Fusion control and monitoring along with no power bricks, no wire mess, and no outlet to use on your Energy Bar. On top of all this, the COR 15 uses the latest in pump drive technology making it so silent you will be hard-pressed to hear it running. The COR 15 will work on any Apex that has a free 1Link port either via the 1Link Module or an Energy Bar 832.
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS: PUMP - 3.875”W x 4.875”H x 6.250”D
- CONNECTS TO ANY APEX WITH A 1LINK PORT
- AVAILABLE UP TO 1500 GPH (5700 LPH)
- FOR INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL APPLICATIONS
- IQ-LEVEL SETS THE PROPER MIN AND MAX FOR YOUR AQUARIUM
- INCLUDES OVERSIZED 1.25 in. UNION
- ENERGY EFFICIENT - USES LESS THAN 50W OF POWER!
- INCREDIBLY QUIET!
- NO POWER BRICK MEANS CLEANER INSTALL COMPATIBLE WITH ALL APEX SYSTEMS
The COR uses the latest in Vector Control, BLDC motor technology. This drives the COR pump in a way that is both energy efficient as well as nearly vibration and noise free. Go ahead, we challenge you to find a quieter pump!
Snails, filter pads, or other foreign objects often find their way into a pump. Should the intake to your COR or any of your plumbing become significantly obstructed, the COR will alert you by flashing the LED on the driver. When the COR is connected to an Apex and the internet, it will send an alert to your mobile device as well.
INTERNAL TEMPERATURE MONITORING
The pump driver is continually monitoring the internal temperature of the COR pump motor. If it reaches an unsafe level, the driver will slow the pump down just enough to bring the temperature into an acceptable range while also providing you a notification. Some pumps shut off completely when they have a temperature issue, but the COR slows down so your tank will continue to circulate — giving you time to address the problem.
INTELLIGENT, QUIET, ENERGY EFFICIENT
Your return pump is by far the most important piece of equipment on your aquarium. It circulates the water which is basically the life-blood of a tank. Creating a great aquarium is just like building a great body – it all starts at the core – and this is precisely how our pump got its name!
The COR is a variable speed, brushless, DC-driven centrifugal water pump designed specifically for aquariums to be intelligent, energy-efficient, unbelievably quiet, and incredibly powerful for its size.
CONNECTS TO ANY MODEL APEX VIA AN AVAILABLE 1LINK PORT
The COR-15 uses a relatively new connection standard for the Apex called 1LINK. The 1LINK port provides up to 50w of power as well as the control signal to connected devices. The advantage for devices like the COR-15 is that no additional power supplies are necessary. These 1LINK ports are present on the recently released Energy Bar 832 as well as on a separate 1LINK module.
COMPATIBLE WITH EVERY APEX
All COR pump models are fully compatible with every Apex system on the market. Simply connect the COR-15 pump driver to any available 1Link port on your Apex system – either an Energy Bar 832 or a 1Link module. It’s that easy!
GREAT FLOW TO POWER RATIO
The COR-15 puts out great flow while at the same time being super-stingy on power making it friendly to you wallet and the environment! Be sure to plumb the COR-15 using the largest diameter pipe possible to get the best performance. We recommend at least 1.25″
The COR was built from the ground up with Apex controllability in mind. Control your pump output percentage, get real-time operational feedback from the pump, integrate it into complex feed routines, and monitor the status of the pump from anywhere in the world via Apex Fusion.
Connect the plumbing, plug the COR into its driver and plug it in a 1LINK port. With just a few button presses you will be able to set the pump flow rate and feed modes. A set up task will take you step by step through the entire install process.
The COR-20 is finally here and this video will tell you all about it. The COR-20 is a DC-Driven Return Pump for aquariums that outputs up to 2000 gallons-per-hour and uses less than 90 watts. The COR-20 can be used standalone (without and Apex) or connected to any Apex model via the AquaBus port. Check out the web page for the COR-20 here: https://www.neptunesystems.com/products/expansion-modules/cor-20/ or check out its baby brother, the COR-15 here: https://www.neptunesystems.com/products/expansion-modules/cor-15/
Introducing th...The COR-20 is finally here and this video will tell you all ab...
VIP Customer Reviews
Community Product Reviews
There are tons of online stores out there, Why are we Different?
- Free 2 Day Shipping - Free 2 Day Shipping on Products $35+ from select manufactures.
- Free Shipping on EVERYTHING - No Minimum Purchase, Everything we sell ships Free at no cost to you. Red Sea Aquariums, Salt, Sand, Chillers, Everything.
- Free Stuff - We offer tons of Free Samples, Shirts, Stickers and plenty more just for giving us your business!
- Up to 5% Future Rewards for EVERYONE - There are no Preferred Clubs or Groups to Join.
- Free Returns - Returns of any Items (Both Brand New and USED) within 30 days are Always FREE! We personally strive to never have any returns.
- Apple Pay - You can checkout with Apple Pay, submit your order with your thumbprint and we will never see your payment information. Awesome!
- Military & Civil Service Discount - As a small token of our appreciation, we offer a Military & Civil Servant discount. A Bonus 5% Reward Points on 90% of what we carry. SaltwaterAquarium.com deeply appreciates all military men and women & first responders for their service.
- Automatic Price Matching - Just click the Price Match button under Add to Cart. No need to email your price match.
- Text Message 717.408.8337 Support - No one uses the phone anymore, just text us 717.408.8337. We will do our best to help!
- Live Chat - We offer LIVE WEB CHAT Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm EST. Get instant access to our customer support & your questions answered.
- Credit Card Security - We do not keep any Credit Card Numbers on File. Our checkout page is plugged directly into paypal credit services so we don't even know your card number when you order.
- Website Security HTTPS - Our entire site is HTTPS Secure, not just the checkout page. Your entire browsing session is encrypted and secure. We have an ESV level SSL Certificate which includes business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root, $1.5M USD warranty & a GeoTrust dynamic Secured Seal trust mark.
Have questions? Just ask - firstname.lastname@example.org or Text Message us at 717.408.8337