Bacto Energy (100 ml) - Fauna Marin
BACTO ENERGY is a special carbon source designed to feed nutrient reducing bacteria in marine aquariums. After addition of Bacto Energy bacteria will grow rapidly and thereby will convert unwanted nutrients like nitrite, nitrate and phosphate into biomass. The bacteria will either be skimmed off or taken up by corals and filter feeders, thereby providing an additional source of natural food.
- Safely reduces nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate
- Provides a reliable method for the removal of nitrogen compounds
- Directly supports denitrifying bacteria (good bacteria)
- Highly concentrated for cost-effective dosing
- Easy to dose and 100% reef safe
Dosage: Daily 2 - 5 ml per 1000 liters depending on the nutrient content and the animal stocking.
- For older tanks with high nutrient values, ?rst carry out a phosphate reduction with ULTRA PHOS and reduce the dosage to 75%.
- Increase the dosage every 2 weeks to approx. 10%, always check the current water values.
- In case of occurrence of slimy deposits on the aquarium glass, and stones, the dose is too high.
- Please always carry out all changes to the aquarium carefully!
Ingredients: Water, calcium chloride, magnesium sulfate, potassium chloride, ethylene acetate, sodium acetate, ethanol, peptone, tryptone, L-histidine hydrochloride, D-phenylalanine, L-threonine, DL-tryptophan, DL-valine, Thiamine chloride, nicotinamide, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, sodium methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate, and many more organic acids and trace elements.
Safety note: Keep away from children. Not for animals which serve for the production of food.
Do not inhale, do not swallow.