Bacto Reef Therapy (250 ml) Bacteria - Fauna Marin
Fauna Marin Bacto Reef Therapy is especially developed mix for all kind of marine aquaria.
The perfect Mix of halophilic and probiotic bacteria cultures, removes waste products derived from fish food and helps with degradation of particulate organic deposits and accumulate detritus. Additionally, the long term build up of organic waste is reduced, also the amount of pathogens is lowered to a degree of minimum risk for fish and coral diseases.
Fauna Marin Bacto Reef Therapy is a super efficient and concentrated mix-culture of marine and probiotic bacteria strains. The bacteria's already reach their highest activity levels shortly after the initial dosage.
Fauna Marin Bacto Reef Therapy allows for the most healthy and live friendly water you can manage to get for your aquarium.
- extremely concentrated mix of halophilic and probiotic bacteria
- specially selected strains for degradation of organic waste and pollutants
- hydrolytic enzymes and special nitrifying and denitrifying bacteria for quick nutrient removal
- no "rotten egg" odor
- enhanced growth and better colors for fish and corals
- reduces the long term build up of detritus and anaerobic waste products
- reduces stress factors and minimizes the risk for fish and coral diseases
- contains directly active live bacteria in very high amount
- super high cell densities and small dosage for perfect costs control
- developed and produced by Fauna Marin in Germany
Day 1 - Day 3: 10 ml / 100 Liter ( 26,5 us gal )
after that dosing wait for 3 days then dose
5 ml / weekly / 100 Liter ( 26,5 us gal )
3 ml / 100 Liter ( 26,5 us gal.) weekly
Tanks older then 2 years dose 30 % and increase slowly dosing over several weeks.