Hydrofill Ti - ATO Controller - Innovative Marine
HydroFill Ti – ATO Controller
Automate freshwater replenishment, and say farewell to heavy lifting, unstable water parameters, and the need to frequently watch your water line.
Topping off evaporated water for our aquariums is a tedious but essential task that every hobbyist encounters to maintain stable specific gravity & salinity levels.
The HydroFill Ti ATO Controller takes advantage of your water's conductive properties to complete a low voltage circuit and cause a control relay to actuate and replenish water as it evaporates. This departure from outdated float sensors, offers the latest automation in electronic sensing for precise accuracy, repeatability, and no-moving part reliability.
Customize your own "High and Low" set points to prevent constant On/Off cycling prone to single sensor design.
Sensors utilize rare earth neodymium magnets for stationary placement and simple out of the box installation. Small form factor makes it the ideal choice for nano to full size aquariums. Two Titanium electrodes are housed in each sensor for redundancy & consistent long-term performance in harsh marine environments.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Conductivity Method
- For use in Fresh & Marine Applications
- Controller Dims: 3.35" x 1.18" x 5.12"
- Includes Double Sided Adhesive
- 1000W, 8Amp/120V Pump Capacity
- Power Consumption: < 1 Watt
- Visual LED indicators :
- a. Power -Red
- b. Level - Green
- c. Low Level – Green
- d. Water Filling – Pulsing Green
- Small Form Factor: 1.25" x 1.06" x 2"
- (2) Sensor Design
- Safe 5V Low Voltage
- 6 foot sensor cables
- (2) Rare Earth Neodymium Magnetic Sensor Holders
- Titanium Electrodes (magnets can support up to 1/2" wall thickness)