Everything You Need in One Bottle
Fauna Marin Ready2Reef is a concentrated solution that provides a reef tank with calcium, magnesium, carbonate hardness, and all-important micro and trace elements. It is suitable for starting and maintaining mixed reef aquariums.
The Ready2Reef system is ideal for small and medium-sized aquariums stocked with a mixture of soft corals, hard corals (LPS and robust SPS), sea anemones, fish, and invertebrates such as crabs, shrimp, sea urchins or giant clams. Due to the high concentration of the preparation, the dosing quantities are small, so that space is saved compared to more complex systems, and not even a filter tank is necessary.
With its innovative composition, the preparation supplies corals and bacteria with all the bioactive elements and additives required for a healthy reef aquarium.
Simplest dosing from just a small bottle: one liter replaces up to 20 liters of ready-to-use solution
The dosing quantity is checked using a simple and uncomplicated carbonate hardness test
All-in-one solution comprising of three parts Calcium, Magnesium, and Carbonate, as well as other important trace elements such as strontium, iron, etc.
pH-neutral, innovative mineral mixture - no undesirable CO2 is formed
- Can be dosed manually or with a dosing pump
Extremely concentrated: highest yield, easy to dose, no canisters, no mixing necessary
The solution does not impact salinity levels
5 ml Ready2Reef per 100 liters of aquarium water daily
- Then increase the dosage once a week by 2.5 ml / 100 liters per day
- Until you reach a carbonate hardness of 7.0 - 8.0 °dKH
- Maximum dosage: 25 ml / 100 liters per day
Organic calcium and magnesium salts, trace element mixture, organic acids
- The product has a minimum shelf life of approximately three years unopened
- Store in a dry place, away from light, at room temperature
- Avoid contamination of the product with bacteria or dirt
- Make sure children do not have access to the products used or stored
- The completely empty bottle can be disposed of with household waste or at recycling collection points
- Please follow your local regulations for waste disposal
Product intended for aquarium use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. Not for consumption or suitable for pet food. If the solution gets into eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.