Reef Actif 100 ml - Tropic Marin
For treating aquarium water between water changes.
Tropic Marin® Reef Actif is made up of a mixture of natural organic substances of predominantly marine origin. The biopolymers in Tropic Marin® Reef Actif bind excess nutrients and other pollutants and cause them to be degraded by specialized marine microorganisms. This promotes a natural marine microbiology in the aquarium and keeps the water extremely clear.
By activating the microflora, numerous vitamins and other vital substances are added to the water in a completely natural way. Corals and bivalves open better and reveal all their rich coloring. The fish also benefit from the stable bacterial flora and the prebiotic effect – they develop robustly and show their vitality through flawless coloring and natural behavior.
- Ensures constant water conditions between water changes
- Its double function serves as an adsorbent and as valuable bacterial nutrition in the aquarium
- Binds nutrients and leads to their conversion by bacteria and other organisms
- Promotes the breakdown of water pollution by binding water polluting compounds
- Slow degradation of excess nutrients without consuming the oxygen in the aquarium
- Improves consistency and continuity of the skimming
- Increases the vitality and coloring of corals and reef clams
Add one level measuring spoon of Tropic Marin® Reef Actif to 500 liters/132 US gallons of aquarium water each week. Stir the powder into a small amount of aquarium water and then add it to the aquarium to distribute it as finely as possible.
Maximum dosage: One measuring spoon per 500 liters/132 US gallons of aquarium water three times a week.
Tropic Marin® Reef Actif can be used with all other products of the Tropic Marin® Bio-Actif-System with no concern for overdosing of organic substances.