ReefWave 45 Aquarium Gyre Flow Pump - Red Sea
Based on the Gyre patented, cross-flow technology, the ReefWave pumps provide optimal REEF-SPEC® water flow for corals in a wide range of reefscapes, regardless of their position in the aquarium. Silent, powerful, and easy to set up and maintain, the ReefWave pumps can be controlled right from your smartphone using Red Sea’s ReefBeat App, which provides you with a full suite of advanced features.
- Cross-flow technology wave pump for a gentle, evenly distributed flow
- Silent and energy efficient Sine-Wave DC control motor
- 5 programmable wave patterns with unique Forward/Reverse/Alternating flow modes
- Easy assembly/disassembly for maintenance
- Dedicated Wi-Fi controller for each pump
- Synchronize multiple pumps of different sizes
- ReefBeat App for easy set-up, operation, monitoring and notifications
ReefWave 25 Specs
- Flow 1960 GPH
- 5/8" Glass
- 4-25 watts
- 10' Cable Length
- Recommended 1.5-4 foot
- Footprint 9" long, 1.6" tall, 2.8" from the glass to the pump edge.
ReefWave 45 Specs
- Flow 3960 GPH
- 3/4" Glass
- 8-45 watts
- Recommended 2-6 foot
- Footprint 12.4" long, 2" tall, 3.2" from the glass to the pump edge.
ReefWave units recommendation