Setting Up Amazon Alexa to Work With Apex Fusion
How do I set up Alexa to work with APEX Fusion?
A: It takes just a minute to setup the APEX Fusion skill and link your Amazon and APEX Fusion accounts.
1. Sign into your Amazon account using the applicable Alexa web app for your region (https://alexa.amazon.com, https://www.amazon.ca, https://www.amazon.co.uk, or https://alexa.amazon.com.au). You may also use the Alexa app on your smartphone or tablet. I found it easier to just pull up the Alexa App on the phone.
2. Click "Skills".
3. In the search box, type "Apex Fusion" then click the search button.
4. Select the APEX Fusion skill.
5. Click the big blue Enable button.
6. Follow the prompts to login.
7. Issue this voice command: " Alexa, ask Apex Fusion for a status report." The response will vary depending on how many Apexes you own and/or have access to.
That will help you get started. From there the sky is the limit on what you can do.
Here are just a few examples of voice commands:
- Alexa, ask Apex Fusion for a status report.
- Alexa, ask Apex Fusion for the status of the reactor.
- Alexa, ask Apex Fusion to turn on feed mode A.
- Alexa, ask Apex Fusion to start tank maintenance.
- Alexa, tell Apex Fusion to turn on the skimmer.
- Alexa, ask Apex Fusion to turn the T5 lights to auto.
- Alexa, tell Apex Fusion to log alkalinity as 8.3 dKH.
- Alexa, tell Apex Fusion to control a different system