This kit includes the basics you need to quarantine & condition your new fish or treat any fish in an emergency. This kit was created to be as simple as possible and an all in one solution that looks and works very well. Simply setup the tank with saltwater (newly made or from your last water change), hook up the return pump, lights & heater. Add the alerts for ammonia & thermometer to the glass. We recommend adding PVC pipe fittings for hiding places and only using the lights while observing the fish.
- (1) - 20 Gallon Aqueon Tank Kit without Stand (Includes Hang On Filter, Heater, Lid w/Lights)
- (1) - Seachem Alerts Ammonia
- (1) - 75 Watt EHEIM Jager Heater
- (1) - JW Magnetic Thermometer
The Test Kits:
LED boxed kits offer a complete habitat with LED lighting to bring the aquarium to life. The energy saving low-profile LED hood features cool white modules for total illumination, a convenient feeding door in the front and breakout sections in the back for popular accessories. All LED kits are complete with high-quality components needed for a healthy aquatic environment.
- All the equipment needed to get started in one box!
- Cool white LED energy efficient lighting
- Sleek, low profile hood
- Simply add your favorite style of plants and decor
- Kit Includes:
- Glass Aquarium
- Sleek, Low Profile LED Hood
- QuietFlow Power Filter
- Filter Cartridge
- Submersible Preset Heater
- Premium Fish Food Sample
- Water Conditioner Sample
- Fish Net
- Set-up Guide
Dimensions: 24" Long x 13" Wide x 17" High
Cupramine™ effectively eradicates Oodinium, Cryptocaryon, Amyloodinium, Ichthyophthirius, and other ectoparasites of both freshwater and marine fish. It is superior to copper sulfate, chloride & citrate: it is non-acidic, less toxic to fish, remains in solution, and does not contaminate the filter bed. It is superior to chelates: it is fully charged (ionic), active at low concentrations, and is removable with carbon.