(DAMAGED BOX) HI781 Saltwater Nitrate Low Range Checker - Hanna Instruments
Get accurate water testing results with the HI781 Marine Nitrate Low Range Colorimeter. With a digital read out, there is no more struggling to determine colors visually. This nitrate tester's compact design fits in your pocket or stores easily in your shop.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits.
- One-button operation makes getting your nitrate results simple.
- Great for aquariums and marine environmental testing.
- Range 0-5 ppm on the meter
- Range 0-50 ppm (calculated) using a dilution method.
- Resolution 0.01 ppm
The HI781 Checker®HC (Handheld Colorimeter) is a simple, accurate and cost-effective way to measure nitrate in saltwater.
Nitrate is a bi-product of ammonia. It comes from fish waste, plant decay, and leftover food. Over time, nitrate can build up in your aquarium. While low levels are not harmful, too much nitrate can be detrimental to the health of your fish and plants. Both odorless and colorless, nitrate can only be detected by testing.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI781 marine nitrate meter provides quick, accurate results in a few easy steps.
- For use with saltwater samples
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for aquariums and marine biology applications.