Showing reviews 1-3 of 12 | Next
Posted by Jason on Sep 7th 2017
Ever sense I started using RPM, I have seen significant growth in my corals.
Posted by Unknown on Sep 2nd 2017
Mixes fast, and the levels are spot on!
Fritz Salt nothing like it
Posted by Stevie C.. on Aug 8th 2017
Ive been using this salt for a few months now and all I can say my corals never looked so good and my fish love it too.
Showing reviews 1-3 of 12 | Next
Fritz ProAquatics Reef Pro Mix (RPM) is manufactured using only the highest quality raw materials. Formulated by researchers and marine scientists, RPM contains all of the necessary major and minor elements of natural sea water that are utilized by living marine and reef animals. Correct pH and buffering capacity, essential minerals and trace elements have been added in precise ratios to ensure a correctly blended mix for the health and longevity of your livestock.
- Complete Professional Marine Salt Mix for Reef or Fish Only Systems
- Contains All Essential Major, Minor & Trace Elements
- Enhanced Buffer Levels; Reaches a Stable pH Shortly After Mixing
- Enhanced Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium Levels
- Nitrate, Phosphate & Ammonia Free
RPM is manufactured in our own facility in small batches to ensure complete quality control, rather than outsourced to generic chemical blenders with uncertain quality. Our salt blending equipment is devoted solely to the production of aquatic products, preventing contamination issues. Fritz’s unique production process promotes a uniform particle size minimizing stratification of the salts. Each batch is assigned a lot number and tested by in-house quality control to ensure its chemical quality and purity before it is shipped.
RPM is used by public aquariums, zoos, research institutions, destination retail locations, adventure parks and hobbyists worldwide.
|Salinity||35 ppt (1.025 sg)|
For best results It is important to follow proper mixing instructions when using salt with elevated trace elements, like FritzPRO RPM.
When Mixing RPM, it is best practice to use RO/DI water, quality checked by a TDS meter (TDS should be less than 10ppm, 0 is preferred). Fill Clean Mixing container (dedicated for aquarium saltwater) with desired amount of Saltwater to be prepared. We recommend using water between 70 – 75 degrees before adding RPM. Slowly add RPM into the RO/DI to avoid a sharp increase in temperature, and an over saturation of Salt. This helps to prevent precipitation of Calcium, Alkalinity and other trace elements. It is best practice to use a mixing pump and an air stone when mixing RPM. This will also help to avoid concentrated areas of material and precipitation. Using a properly calibrated refractometer, bring the salinity between 28-35 PPT (1.021-1.026 Specific Gravity). Once mixed to a clear solution, add a heater to the water to bring to the current temperature of your aquarium (78-80). Please allow 2 hours before doing a water change. If water does not mix clear please contact us for further mixing tips before doing a water change.
DO NOT MIX DRY SALT IN SYSTEMS WITH LIVESTOCK PRESENT
STORAGE: Reseal bucket tightly to keep moisture out of dry mix. Store in a cool dry place.
There are tons of online stores out there, Why are we Different?
- Free Shipping on EVERYTHING - No Minimum Purchase, Everything we sell ships Free at no cost to you. Red Sea Aquariums, Salt, Sand, Chillers, Everything.
- Free Stuff - We offer tons of Free Samples, Shirts, Stickers and plenty more just for giving us your business!
- 5% Future Rewards for EVERYONE - Our Reward Points NEVER EXPIRE! There are no Preferred Clubs or Groups to Join.
- Free Returns - Returns of any Items (Both Brand New and USED) within 30 days are Always FREE! We personally strive to never have any returns.
- Apple Pay - You can checkout with Apple Pay, submit your order with your thumbprint and we will never see your payment information. Awesome!
- Military & Civil Service Discount - As a small token of our appreciation, we offer a Military & Civil Servant discount. A Bonus 5% Reward Points on 90% of what we carry. SaltwaterAquarium.com deeply appreciates all military men and women & first responders for their service.
- Automatic Price Matching - Just click the Price Match button under Add to Cart. No need to email your price match.
- Text Message 717.408.8337 Support - No one uses the phone anymore, just text us 717.408.8337. We will do our best to help!
- Live Chat - We offer LIVE WEB CHAT Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm EST. Get instant access to our customer support & your questions answered.
- Credit Card Security - We do not keep any Credit Card Numbers on File. Our checkout page is plugged directly into paypal credit services so we don't even know your card number when you order.
- Website Security HTTPS - Our entire site is HTTPS Secure, not just the checkout page. Your entire browsing session is encrypted and secure. We have an ESV level SSL Certificate which includes business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root, $1.5M USD warranty & a GeoTrust dynamic Secured Seal trust mark.
Have questions? Just ask - firstname.lastname@example.org or Text Message us at 717.408.8337