Fritz ProAquatics Reef Pro Mix (RPM) is manufactured using only the highest quality raw materials. Formulated by researchers and marine scientists, RPM contains all of the necessary major and minor elements of natural sea water that are utilized by living marine and reef animals. Correct pH and buffering capacity, essential minerals and trace elements have been added in precise ratios to ensure a correctly blended mix for the health and longevity of your livestock.
- Complete Professional Marine Salt Mix for Reef or Fish Only Systems
- Contains All Essential Major, Minor & Trace Elements
- Enhanced Buffer Levels; Reaches a Stable pH Shortly After Mixing
- Enhanced Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium Levels
- Nitrate, Phosphate & Ammonia Free
RPM is manufactured in our own facility in small batches to ensure complete quality control, rather than outsourced to generic chemical blenders with uncertain quality. Our salt blending equipment is devoted solely to the production of aquatic products, preventing contamination issues. Fritz’s unique production process promotes a uniform particle size minimizing stratification of the salts. Each batch is assigned a lot number and tested by in-house quality control to ensure its chemical quality and purity before it is shipped.
RPM is used by public aquariums, zoos, research institutions, destination retail locations, adventure parks and hobbyists worldwide.
|Salinity||35 ppt (1.025 sg)|
For best results It is important to follow proper mixing instructions when using salt with elevated trace elements, like FritzPRO RPM.
When Mixing RPM, it is best practice to use RO/DI water, quality checked by a TDS meter (TDS should be less than 10ppm, 0 is preferred). Fill Clean Mixing container (dedicated for aquarium saltwater) with desired amount of Saltwater to be prepared. We recommend using water between 70 – 75 degrees before adding RPM. Slowly add RPM into the RO/DI to avoid a sharp increase in temperature, and an over saturation of Salt. This helps to prevent precipitation of Calcium, Alkalinity and other trace elements. It is best practice to use a mixing pump and an air stone when mixing RPM. This will also help to avoid concentrated areas of material and precipitation. Using a properly calibrated refractometer, bring the salinity between 28-35 PPT (1.021-1.026 Specific Gravity). Once mixed to a clear solution, add a heater to the water to bring to the current temperature of your aquarium (78-80). Please allow 2 hours before doing a water change. If water does not mix clear please contact us for further mixing tips before doing a water change.
DO NOT MIX DRY SALT IN SYSTEMS WITH LIVESTOCK PRESENT
STORAGE: Reseal bucket tightly to keep moisture out of dry mix. Store in a cool dry place.
VIP Customer Reviews
Community Product Reviews
Showing reviews 1-5 of 21 | Next
Why anything else?
Posted by DzFragz on Aug 29th 2018
This salt matches the parameters you should be trying to achieve in your saltwater tank. Very happy with the product so far and the price is great for volume you receive.
The Best thing you can get
Posted by Dan on Apr 27th 2018
One of the best secret's you need to know. This salt is on the same level as RS Coral Pro Salt. Comes together fast (just as long the water temp is good and moving).You can't go wrong with Fritz Reef Pro Salt. Awesome product and you get more bang for your buck.
Posted by Kyle on Apr 7th 2018
This salt has virtually all of the trace minerals, calcium, alkalinity buffers, and magnesium needed for the reef tank. I consistently test my water and this is the only reef salt I've used where I do not have to add large amounts of trace and major minerals from outside sources. I do a 30 gallon change every month out of a 150 gallon system and the corals are thriving.
Posted by Eric on Mar 2nd 2018
It’s a good salt that mixes quickly, and clean! Parameters are good too.
Posted by Ryan on Feb 18th 2018
I have used all kinds of salt mixes but fritz is the very best of the best
Showing reviews 1-5 of 21 | Next
There are tons of online stores out there, Why are we Different?
- Free 2 Day Shipping - Free 2 Day Shipping on Products $35+ from select manufactures.
- Free Shipping on EVERYTHING - No Minimum Purchase, Everything we sell ships Free at no cost to you. Red Sea Aquariums, Salt, Sand, Chillers, Everything.
- Free Stuff - We offer tons of Free Samples, Shirts, Stickers and plenty more just for giving us your business!
- Up to 5% Future Rewards for EVERYONE - There are no Preferred Clubs or Groups to Join.
- Free Returns - Returns of any Items (Both Brand New and USED) within 30 days are Always FREE! We personally strive to never have any returns.
- Apple Pay - You can checkout with Apple Pay, submit your order with your thumbprint and we will never see your payment information. Awesome!
- Military & Civil Service Discount - As a small token of our appreciation, we offer a Military & Civil Servant discount. A Bonus 5% Reward Points on 90% of what we carry. SaltwaterAquarium.com deeply appreciates all military men and women & first responders for their service.
- Automatic Price Matching - Just click the Price Match button under Add to Cart. No need to email your price match.
- Text Message 717.408.8337 Support - No one uses the phone anymore, just text us 717.408.8337. We will do our best to help!
- Live Chat - We offer LIVE WEB CHAT Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm EST. Get instant access to our customer support & your questions answered.
- Credit Card Security - We do not keep any Credit Card Numbers on File. Our checkout page is plugged directly into paypal credit services so we don't even know your card number when you order.
- Website Security HTTPS - Our entire site is HTTPS Secure, not just the checkout page. Your entire browsing session is encrypted and secure. We have an ESV level SSL Certificate which includes business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root, $1.5M USD warranty & a GeoTrust dynamic Secured Seal trust mark.
Have questions? Just ask - email@example.com or Text Message us at 717.408.8337