Want us to profile your tank on the Mr. Saltwater Tank Reacts video series?
Check Out the Series on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBsniMy7LeLAdBVpGBQA8a6kBmcfmEn6R
Here’s what you need to do:
Film a video walk through of your tank. Filming with your smart phone is fine and here are tips to make the video useable:
- Turn your phone sideways (landscape mode)
- Turn your aquarium lights to a whiter setting...i.e. 10k, 14.
- Walk me through your setup as if I was sitting next to you. The audience won't hear what you say but it will help you cover all the aspects of your tank.
- Make a separate video for the display tank and the sump areas. This is better than one large video.
- Try to make each video 5-7 minutes in length!
In the Questions/Comments field, please tell us a little bit about your setup. What size is it? (dimensions & gallons), Who made it? Where did you get it? What is your favorite part about owning a reef tank?