Triton Core7 Flex Base Elements Bulk maintains the natural seawater parameters for marine aquariums using the TRITON method
CORE7Flex is a next generation professional dosing solution that complements and maintains the natural seawater parameters for marine aquariums using the TRITON method.
CORE7Flex offers performance, value and stability unmatched by any other product or process. Unlike other products on the market, the formulation of CORE7 is based on ten years of research with more than 100,000 laboratory analyzes to understand the behavior of seawater in closed systems. TRITON CORE7 is the only dosing solution based on real research into what really happens biochemically in a marine aquarium. In accordance with the TRITON method, these solutions provide the natural balance of macro and trace elements essential for a successful marine aquarium. They avoid ionic imbalance and the need for regular water changes.
- Component (A) 800 g powder for macro element solution*
- 4x component (1b) 4x 100ml liquid for macro element solution * + TRITON infusion
- Component (B) 2100g powder for calcium solution
- 2x component (C) 2x 740g powder for alkalinity solution
- Component (D) 262 g powder for alkalinity solution
* Elements include, but are not limited to: magnesium, strontium, potassium, sulfur, bromide, boron, fluorine, lithium.
With this Flex set a 2x 8L 2-component dosing system or a 4x 4L dosing system can be created.
Bottle 1: 6000ml Osmosis water + Component A + Component B + 4x 1b
Bottle 2: 7720ml Osmosis water + 2x Component C + Component D
Bottle 1: 2800ml Osmosis water + Component A + Component D + 4x 1b
Bottle 2: 3200ml Osmosis water + Component B
Bottle 3: 3840ml Osmosis water + Component C
Bottle 4: 3840ml Osmosis water + Component C