Two Little Fishies STAX Porous Oolitic Dry Base Rock (by the lb)
"By the Pound" means you are choosing the weight of your rock. Ex: Qty 5 is 5 Pounds of Rock, NOT 5 Rocks. Selling individual rocks is impossible due to the fact that every rock is unique in size/shape/weight.
Two Little Fishies STAX - SOLD BY THE POUND!
Average Rock Size is 5", Sizes are Random and Range from 3" - 15", approx. 1" thick
Build striking, unique aquascapes in your aquarium with Two Little Fishies STAX Aquascaping Rocks. STAX are flat, porous, oolitic limestone shapes, perfect for building layered aquascapes in marine or freshwater aquariums. Provides a stable structure and limitless creative fun! Each STAX rock is cut so that it has flat surfaces on both sides, allowing for easier and more secure stacking.
- Flat Porous oolitic limestone, cut on both sides for ease of stacking
- 100% natural, never any chemicals or additives
- Sustainably collected
- For Marine or Freshwater
- Provides stable structure and limitless creative fun
- Use with mortar to make open, gravity defying structures with lots of horizontal surface for attaching live corals
- Average size 3"-5", approx. 1" thick
- Perfect for building a Nanoscape or adding to your existing structures, reef safe and ready to go into any aquarium
** Some Rocks May Break During Shipping ** All rock can be fragile. Some breakage can be expected while shipping heavy items like this. We make every effort to open, inspect and securely pack each box before it's leaves us. We have no control how the carriers handle it and some may break during shipping. Unfortunately, this is not covered by insurance so we are unable to replace broken pieces.