Apex A3 Jr EB832 Powerbar Package - Neptune Systems
This Package Includes:
- 1x - Apex A3 Jr Controller System
- Energy Bar 832 Apex 1LINK Power (EB832)
The A3 Jr will be a new, "monitoring-only," system that offers the same monitoring the A3 Apex offers without the control of the EB832. The A3 Apex Jr. is the first monitoring only solution that monitors exactly what you need; and, when ready, opens the door to control for all aquarist.
- The most successful aquariums are those where the owner has the most understanding of what is going in their little world-in-a-glass-box. However, the real key to enjoying this hobby is to do that without making it a full time job!
- Owning the Apex is the best way to get you back to focusing on the things you love like your fish and coral, and less about temperature issues, pH levels, light timers, dosing tanks, vacation plans, etc.
- The most important aspect of having an Apex though is the disaster prevention it provides. The Apex will notify you when things go bad, giving you time to take action and prevent an aquarium catastrophe.
- Of course you also unlock the door to more advanced things such as LED dimming, variable pump control, auto top-off, calcium reactor control, ozone control, auto dosing of elements, auto-feeding your fish, and much more
This Energy Bar 832 was redesigned from the ground up. Not only does it have eight 120V AC outlets, but it includes an internal 100W 24VDC power supply as well. That power supply feeds three built-in 1LINK ports as well as two 24VDC accessory ports. Each individual outlet has power monitoring and there are individual LED indicators for each outlet. Read on and watch the videos for more info.
- This Energy Bar has a built-in 100W, 24VDC power supply that can control up to three Neptune Systems 1LINK products like the WAV and DOS. It also includes two switchable 24V DC on/off outlets that are compatible with any 24V device under 30W and Neptune Systems 24V accessories like our Practical Multi-purpose Utility Pump (PMUP).
- Each Energy Bar AC outlet as well as the two 24VDC accessory ports have their own status LED. This LED tells you when that outlet is energized. The LED will also blink rapidly if a device is plugged in that exceeds the current capability for that outlet.
- Since the Apex is receiving continual power usage data from the Energy Bar 832, it can be configured to send you notifications when a device is not using power as it should be. An example would be a return pump showing no power consumption when the outlet is on or a skimmer whose power consumption will show differently when its airline is clogged when compared to normal operation. These high and low limits are completed customizable by individual outlet. You can even use this power data to control other devices.