Apex A3 Jr Trident Package - Neptune Systems
This Package Includes:
- 1x - Apex A3 Jr Controller System
- 1x - Apex TRIDENT - Automatic Water Tester w/2 Month Reagents & Calibration Fluids
- 1x - 24VDC 36W Apex Power Supply for DOS & FMM (PS-36-US) - Neptune Systems
The A3 Jr is a Monitoring Only solution. You can not turn anything on or off with it straight out of the box. It becomes a full controller however as soon as you add a Powerbar. To make it a full controller just buy an Energy Bar 832 or EB4 and connect it via aqua bus, then you will have a full monitoring & controllable system.
The A3 Jr will be a new, "monitoring-only," system that offers the same monitoring the A3 Apex offers without the control of the EB832. The A3 Apex Jr. is the first monitoring only solution that monitors exactly what you need; and, when ready, opens the door to control for all aquarist.
- The most successful aquariums are those where the owner has the most understanding of what is going in their little world-in-a-glass-box. However, the real key to enjoying this hobby is to do that without making it a full time job!
- Owning the Apex is the best way to get you back to focusing on the things you love like your fish and coral, and less about temperature issues, pH levels, light timers, dosing tanks, vacation plans, etc.
- The most important aspect of having an Apex though is the disaster prevention it provides. The Apex will notify you when things go bad, giving you time to take action and prevent an aquarium catastrophe.
- Of course you also unlock the door to more advanced things such as LED dimming, variable pump control, auto top-off, calcium reactor control, ozone control, auto dosing of elements, auto-feeding your fish, and much more!
The Trident is an automated testing system that regularly tests alkalinity, calcium, and magnesium in your saltwater aquarium — and then communicates this information to your Apex so you can get alerts, and change your dosing. When combined with the DOS (available separately) it creates a fully automated system for the proper dosing of supplements, maintaining them at consistent levels.
- Automatically tests seawater for Alkalinity, Calcium, and Magnesium
- Up to 24 Alkalinity tests per day with +/-.05 dKh precision
- Up to 12 Calcium tests per day with +/-15 ppm precision
- Up to 12 Magnesium tests per day with +/-15 ppm precision
- ~7.9ml sample water used per parameter tested
- ~7 minutes testing time per parameter tested
- Up to one month of testing before reagents need changing based on base level testing of 4-Alk, 2-Ca, 2-Mg per day.
- When combined with DŌS system (available separately), the data from Trident can be used to automatically raise or lower the amount of additives dosed as necessary to maintain stability at user set point.
The DŌS is a multi-purpose Dosing and Fluid Metering System. The DŌS connects to any Apex via its AquaBus connection. The true versatility and functionality of the DŌS comes to life via the software wizards built into Apex Fusion. This takes dosing to a whole new level in terms of ease of use as well as functionality when compared to standalone dosing systems because the DŌS is part of your Apex ecosystem. Not only can you integrate it into other operations and devices you have configured, but we also will be continuing to expand on its capabilities as time goes on via software updates to Apex Fusion.
A multi-purpose dosing and fluid delivery system of uncompromising quality combined with the simplicity of Apex Fusion software wizards for operations such as:
- 2-part dosing (Calcium and Alkalinity)
- Other additives dosing
- Automatic water changes
- micro-quantity dosing
- delivery of liquid foods and supplements