This Package Includes:
- 1x - Apex A3 WIFI Controller System
- 1x - Apex TRIDENT - Automatic Water Tester w/2 Month Reagents & Calibration Fluids
The New Apex System includes probes for Temperature and pH. The pH probes are now double-junction as well so they hold calibration longer and have a longer lifespan than single-junction probes.
- Prevents catastrophes by monitoring key parameters in your aquarium, takes corrective actions for you, and alerts you via your smart phone when things go off track.
- Monitors your equipment – ensuring it is operating correctly at all times – and lets you know when it’s not.
- Tracks your manual test results, maintenance, livestock purchases, and tank observations and helps you can correlate issues in your aquarium to the things that are happening inside.
- Manages the full operation of equipment (lights, pumps, filters, ATO, etc.) on your tank with simple setup wizards and an easy to use app.
- Takes the place of many costly and cumbersome discrete components such as light timers, heater controllers, pump controllers, etc.
- Gives you the peace of mind to know how your aquarium is doing, instantly, from anywhere in the world.
- Now includes new Magnetic Optical Sensor and Solid Surface Leak Detector
The Trident is an automated testing system that regularly tests alkalinity, calcium, and magnesium in your saltwater aquarium — and then communicates this information to your Apex so you can get alerts, and change your dosing. When combined with the DOS (available separately) it creates a fully automated system for the proper dosing of supplements, maintaining them at consistent levels.
- Automatically tests seawater for Alkalinity, Calcium, and Magnesium
- Up to 24 Alkalinity tests per day with +/-.05 dKh precision
- Up to 12 Calcium tests per day with +/-15 ppm precision
- Up to 12 Magnesium tests per day with +/-15 ppm precision
- ~7.9ml sample water used per parameter tested
- ~7 minutes testing time per parameter tested
- Up to one month of testing before reagents need changing based on base level testing of 4-Alk, 2-Ca, 2-Mg per day.
- When combined with DŌS system (available separately), the data from Trident can be used to automatically raise or lower the amount of additives dosed as necessary to maintain stability at user set point.