H160 Tuna Flora LED Refugium Light - Kessil
Kessil H160 Tuna Flora LED Refugium Grow Light is a horticultural light that is fine tuned for photosynthesis and uses the same platform as the Kessil A160. There are no white LEDs in the Kessil H160, just blues and red in the right proportion to stimulate the chlorophyll of plants, be it plant clones from a garden, or marine plants. So if you’ve got a little macroalgae or turf algae scrubber, the pinkish light should fuel the most growth and export the most nutrients of any comparable white refugium light. Coverage is up to 24".
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (input) 24V DC (output)
- 40 Watts: Effective light equal to a 175 Watt metal halide
- Variable Color Temperature: Using the color spectrum knob on the top of the light you can tune the LEDs to your desired color temperature
- 15% brighter than the H150W LED Lights
- Weight: .9 pounds (the power supply weighs an additional .9 pounds). Dimensions: 4-3/4" (including knobs) X 2.5" Diameter.
- Just blue and red LEDs. Smooth color mixing, powerful penetration and a natural shimmer
- Shell-shaped design dissipates heat so effectively that no fan is needed, ensuring totally silent operation
- Quickly set the intensity and spectrum using the dials on the fixture or create automated schedules with the Kessil Spectral Controller
- Daisy-chain multiple lights together for seamless control
- Can be mounted to the underside of a canopy with the top mounted adapter or attached to the back of a tank with the Kessil LED Light Pendant Gooseneck Clamp/Mount
- The H160 Tuna Flora features four efficient spectrums - BLUE, GROW, BLOOM, RED - in one single fixture. The light is perfectly blended, with wavelengths including true UV and Infrared (ranging from 360-78