Buy In Bulk & Save $$$
Spot Check Marine Water Test (Single Test) - SaltwaterAquarium.com
Spot Check - Get marine water testing for the 8 core elements of a saltwater fish tank from the comfort of home. Use this mail in water test to spot check your marine aquarium and/or verify what your seeing on your home test kits. It is time to understand what is in your water. Includes a Prepaid Return label to mail your water sample to us.
8 Key Test Parameters & Test Range:
- Alkalinity - 0 to 300 ppm
- Ammonia NH3 - 0 to 4.0 ppm
- Calcium - 200 to 800 ppm
- Magnesium - 500 to 2,200 ppm
- Nitrate NO3 - 0 to 60 ppm
- Nitrite NO2 - 0 to 2.0 ppm
- pH - 6.5 to 10.0 pH
- Phosphate PO4 - 0 to 2.0 ppm
How to Submit Your Water Test to Us
- Rinse both vials, 3 times in the aquarium you are testing, then fill both and tightly seal with the cap.
- Use the included labels to write your name & order number on each vial. We will use this to look up your account to send you your results.
- Repack both vials in bubble wrap sleeve, using the box they came in and affix the return label to the blank side.
- Use an US Postal Mailbox or the Post office to send the package to us.
- Once we receive your water sample, we will send you a message on the website & an email with your results. This typically takes 3-5 business days.
- 2x - Water Test Vials
- 2x - Water Test Vial Labels
- 1x - Bubble Sleeve for Shipping Protection
- 1x - Custom Logo Box for Return Shipping
- 1x - Prepaid USPS Return Label (You pay nothing to ship the water back to us.)
- 1x - Instruction Card w/Recommended Parameters and Test Range. Keep this for reference.