Freshwater A160WE Series Controllable Tuna Sun LED Aquarium Light - Kessil
Basically take the A150, make it brighter using less power (40 Watt ~ 175 Watt Halide Comp) and make it fully controllable with Kessil's new Spectral Controller. There you have it. Kessil's new A160 offers increased power, brightness, and controllability, in different spectrums.
- User Manual
- 40 Watts: Effective light equal to a 175 Watt metal halide
- 15% brighter than the A150W LED Lights
- Variable Color Temperature: Using the color spectrum knob on the top of the light you can tune the LEDs to your desired color temperature. 6000K? 8100K? 9000K? No problem.
- Can be controlled with the Kessil Spectral Controller (a separate purchase)
- LED array specifically designed and tailored for freshwater planted aquariums
- Point light source with glitter lines that rival metal halide lights
- Weight: .9 pounds (the power supply weighs an additional .9 pounds). Dimensions: 4-3/4" (including knobs) X 2.5" Diameter.
- 10 foot power cord from light to power supply. 6 foot cord from power supply to wall plug.
- Universal power supply: 100-240 Volts, 47-63 Hertz. Could require a plug adapter for non-US sockets.
- 1-Year Warranty