AEFW X Acropora Flatworm Reef Safe Treatment (1000 ml) - Fauna Marin
AEFW X the solution against Acropora eating flatworms
AEFW X works specifically against Acropora flatworms (“AEFW” and “NAEFW”). The special composition of the product blocks the larval development so that the metamorphosis producing reproductive adults is not accomplished. Adults of these species also stop reproducing and quit further growth.
AEFW X is effective against:
Prosthiostomum acroporae (Acropora eating flatworm)
New AEFW flatworm („NAEFW“)
AEFW X is used inside the reef tank and is reef safe. Other tank inhabitants will not be affected. We recommend a treatment period of at least 4 - 6 weeks to ensure that all existing flatworms have perished. If necessary, this treatment can be continued indefinitely. Please read the HTU AEFW before using AEFW X and follow the application instructions and tips! Usually, infested tanks are free of those flatworms after 4 - 6 weeks. The acroporids are visibly in improved condition, with better mucus secretion and enhanced immune system. The receptiveness for new infections is thus significantly reduced.
SPS Corals Acropora sp.
Water, capsaicin extract <2%
- Acute infection: 4 ml/100 litres ( 26 USgal )/daily 4 - 6 weeks
- Prevention: 2 ml/100 litres (26 USgal)/daily
Once a day always dose directly into the aquarium.
Switch off the UV-System!
Skimmer, activated carbon, ozone and adsorbers can be operational.
Do not change the light settings.
Do not change the usual water change regime.
Do not dose other treatments while dosing AEFW X.
- Use dosing pumps for dosing. Dosage should be dosed once a day!
- You can dose at any time during the day.
- If you dose by hand, use a syringe and our DIY Doser to avoid contamination of the product.
- Calculate the water quantity exactly.
- Do not overdose.
Available in the sizes:
500 ml / 1000 ml / 5000 ml
Use biocidal products with care.
Always read label and product information before use.
BAuA Reg. No.: N-94586
- Only for the use in reef aquarium.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Avoid eye contact! If product gets into eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not swallow! If the product has been swallowed, consult a doctor - Show the doctor the label.
- The product has a shelf live of 3 years.
- Store it in a dry place, protected from light at normal room temperature.
- Avoid contamination of the product with bacteria or dirt.
- Make sure that children do not have access to the used or stored product.
- The empty bottle can be disposed of with the household waste or at recycling centers.
- Please observe your local regulations for waste disposal
AEFW-X is produced in Germany at Fauna Marin GmbH