INT 200 Aquarium w/ APS Stand - Black (Made to Order) - Innovative Marine
Orders take 4-6 months from time of order to being shipped to you. Unexpected delays may incur longer wait periods. No cancellations, modifications or refunds for "Made to Order" purchases.
NUVO INT - Customize it your way!
NUVO Aquariums have a long history of transforming the way you reef and our next generation of Full Size aquariums will change it again! From the start, Innovative Marine’s vision was to create an aquarium with an overflow system that flawlessly integrates with your dream set up.
Introducing the NUVO INT. The INT’s internal overflow system possess an industry first Trapezoid Infinity Overflow, dual LOC-LINE return nozzles and a custom "Bean Animal" style safety drain system.
When crafting a premium aquarium no detail is ever over looked or underachieved. Utilizing only the highest caliber components, the INT embraces Innovative Marine’s award-winning craftsmanship. Ultra-thick high clarity low iron glass, laser cut acrylic weir and our signature black silicone are just some standard features expected from a bloodline of distinction.
Completely silent, efficient and fully customizable the NUVO INT aquariums were forged for the next generation of products and hobbyists.
- Approximately 200 Gallons
- Dimensions: 70.9" x 30" x 21.7"
- Crated Package Weight: 768 lbs.
- Trapezoid Infinity Coast to Coast Overflow
- Included Plumbing: 1 - 3/4" "Y" LOC-LINE "Y" Split Dual Flare Nozzles [Return] 1- Primary Drain Assembly [Overflow] 1 - E-Drain Assembly, 1 - Secondary E-Drain Assembly
- 3 - 1" Pre-drilled "Bean Animal" Internal Overflow [Primary Drain, Emergency Drain and Secondary E-Drain]
- 1 - 3/4" Pre-drilled Return Hole
- Laser Cut Black Acrylic Weir w/ Slot Cut Rear Glass Panel
- Ultra-Thick 19mm High Clarity Low Iron Glass
- Euro Brace Thickness: 15mm
- Bottom Glass Thickness: 22mm
- Diamond Edged Flat Polished
- Signature Black Silicone
- Pre-Installed Leveling Mat
- Pre-Assembled SafeScreen Mesh Screen Lid
- Recommended Return Pump Flow Rate: 2000-4000GPH
- Stand DIMS: Length 70.9” Width: 30” Height: 35.4”
- Interior DIMS: Length: 65" Width: 24.5" Height: 33.75"
- Stand Package Weight: 111 lbs.
- 5 - Door (3 Front, 2 "Winged")
- Anodized Aluminum
- Corrosion Resistant
- No Warping or Swelling
- Integrated Hardware
- Easy Set up (semi-assembled)
- Includes hex torque wrench
- Light Weight
- Includes Pre-Cut Closed Cell PVC Foam boards
- Top and Bottom Magnetic Door Latches
- Side Access Doors
- Spacious interior for sumps
- 100% recyclable aluminum
- Color: Matte Black
MADE TO ORDER
A large aquarium system takes time to create and build. Receive a generous 40% discount while dreaming and exploring how you will aquascape your aquarium and which fish you will introduce into your ecosystem. All "Made to Order" aquariums are constructed with Euro-bracing and come standard with a three year warranty. The APS stands are made of reinforced aluminum metal. Overbuilt and insured safety are commonplace with Innovative Marine. With "Made to Order" we create the aquarium system you want (112 to 200 Gallons) while you plan all of the aquascaping ideas and accessories.
What is a NUVO "Made to Order" (MTO) purchase?
A Nuvo "Made to Order" purchase is defined as any product that is generally not in-stock and requires long process times to create. These aquariums and stands (112 to 200 gallons) are generally oversized, extremely heavy, and incur much more freight fees to transport.
How long does it take from the time of order?
Once you place your order, we will begin acquiring the raw materials for production. Please allow 12 to 16 weeks from the time you order to ship out from our Cerritos, CA facility.
What are the benefits for a NUVO "Made to Order" purchase?
All "Made to Order" purchases receive a 40% discount off the MAP retail price. This saves you money and gives you time to acquire equipment and dream of your set up.
Can I Cancel or Return my Purchase After Ordering?
Payment is made in full at the time of ordering. Once you have submitted your order, cancellations and returns are not offered. Since this is a "Made to Order" purchase, please be absolutely sure before submitting your order.
- Orders take 4-6 months from time of order to being shipped to you. Unexpected delays may incur longer wait periods.
- No cancellations, modifications or refunds for "Made to Order" purchases.