Perfect for any desktop, countertop, cabinet space, and more. No space is not an excuse for being without a tank anymore!
The Micro Freshwater Tank includes a built in overflow and plumbing set up just like a full-size tank. Flow issues in the small display tank have been solved by using laser cut 1/4in tubing that rotates 40° for optimal flow direction. Sump optimizes equipment and filtration allowing the use of filter pads, media, and more.
- Tank, Stand, Sump
- Dual Drain Return
- 50GPH Adjustable Return Pump
- Plumbing Kit
- 10W LED with Adjustable Height Mounting
- Water Height Level Indicator (We recommend adding an Automatic Top Off)
- 3mm High Quality Cast Acrylic Tank & Sump
- Fully Functional Sump Filtration
- Easily Removable from Stand for Maintenance
Display Tank: 5.5in L x 3.5in W x 3.5in H
Sump Tank: 5in L x 3in W x 3in H
Tank/Stand: 5.7in L x 3.7in W x 8in
Water Volume: Display: 28 oz, Sump: 12 oz, Total: 40 oz
How To Set Up Your Micro Reef | Micro Reef-Ready Tank
How To Set Up Your Heater + Temperature Probe | Micro Reef-Ready Tank
In #2 of the Micro Reef series, we explain how to set up your ...
ALL-IN-ONE Micro Reef Tanks From PNW Custom - Aquashella Orlando 2022
Join Us at Aquashella Orlando as we take a look at the Micro R...